CONVENING NOTICE FOR THE ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE EUROPEAN CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE ORGANISATION (“ECHDO”)
We would like to inform you that due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 coronavirus and related measures taken by the governments of different countries all over the world, the Board of Directors of ECHDO (the “Association”) (the “Board”) was forced to cancel the physical meeting of the General Assembly of the Association on the 28th of March 2020 in Milan. Instead, the Board has now decided to organize the annual meeting of the General Assembly of the Association by way of video conference on the 6th of June 2020.
We are therefore pleased to invite you as member to the General Assembly of the Association to the following meeting of the General Assembly:
A. ORDINARY MEETING OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY (THE “ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY”)
The details of the Ordinary General Assembly are the following:
- 6 June 2020, from 12:30 pm until 3 pm (CET).
- Through Microsoft Teams - The Link to the meeting room will be circulated by the Board to you.
3. Agenda of the meeting
- Granting of discharge from liability to the Board of the Association for the performance of their mandate during the financial year, which ended on 31 December 2019.
- Approval of the budget 2020
- Dismissal of the auditor.
- Election and appointment of the internal auditors and determination of their budget.
- Election and appointment of the Board members.
- Any other business of the Association.
- Delegation of power in favour of any lawyer at White & Case LLP in order to do any act whatsoever that is necessary or useful, directly or indirectly, to accomplishing any administrative formalities with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises.
4. How to vote
In accordance with article 14§3 of the current Articles of Association, you can either attend the meeting or be represented by another member of the Association, through written proxy. In order to be represented by another member of the Association, may I kindly ask you to print the proxy attached hereto as “Proxy Ordinary General Assembly” to fill it in with your name and address as well as with the name of the member who will represent you, and to have it dated and signed. Please send a scan of an executed proxy per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com at the latest, by 31 May 2020.
To enable you to prepare these meetings, please find enclosed a copy of:
- the annual report of the Internal Auditor (sent to members)
- proxy for the Ordinary General Assembly (sent to members)
6. Membership Fee
Lastly, may we kindly remind you of the payment of the membership fees. We would be most grateful if you could please complete the payment of such fee at your earliest convenience, in the benefit of the Organisation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
The Board of Directors of ECHDO