Fundusz Serce Dziecka - The Dina Radziwillowa "Child's Heart" Foundation
1. Support for the parents of children with heart disease:
- providing information;
- financial support;
- direct personal contact and help;
- psychological support;
- arrangement of meetings for parents and children
- arrangement of basic rescue training for parents and custodians of children
- edition and publication of the book "A child with a heart defect – a guide for parents";
- distribution of information materials.
2. Support for children with heart disease:
- visits in medical centers and events for hospitalized children;
- delivery to medical institutions of items necessary for personal care;
- distribution among children of packages with sweets and souvenirs;
- renting of Choagu-checks apparats; pulse oximeters and other small equipment;
- cooperation with the ‘Dr Clown’ Foundation, which organizes performances for hospitalized children.
3. Awareness campaigns:
- edition and publication of the book "A child with a heart defect – a guide for parents"
- distribution of information materials
- creation of website www.sercedziecka.org.pl and forumsercedziecka
- awareness campaigns on the occasion of World Heart Day (participation in mass events in certain Polish cities) and the congenital Heart Defect Awareness Day;
- cooperation with mass media;
- publication of a colouring book for children about hospital stays and surgery;
- closer contact with doctors and medical staff of cardiology and cardiac surgery divisions in various hospitals.
Fundacja Serce Dziecka
Relaksowa 58 str.
Phone: 0048 / 601-228-073